smarTROLL RDO Handheld
The smarTROLL Rugged Dissolved Oxygen Handheld system merges smartphone mobility with an innovative optical RDO sensor. Ideal for water quality testing spot checks, the probe measures and records dissolved oxygen, barometric pressure, air and water temperature, sending data wirelessly to your iOS™ or Android™ smartphone or tablet.
- Real-time data
- Auto-calibration functions
- Site tagging with photos and GPS coordinates
- Replaceable Battery Pack (iOS) or rechargeable Power Pack (Android)
- Field-replaceable sensor cap
- Instant data-sharing
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- Reduce costs — Use your existing iOS or Android mobile device and never have to purchase bulky, expensive meters again.
- Smart, easy monitoring — Sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory, and the mobile app eliminates training and setup (iSitu for iOS or VuSitu for Android).
- Faster spot checks — Device automatically recognizes calibration solutions and corrects for barometric pressure.
- Streamline data sharing — Get instant results and email them on the spot.
- smarTROLL RDO Probe
- Bluetooth-enabled Battery Pack with 4 AA batteries for iOS or Power Pack for Android
- Cable available in 3 different lengths: 5 ft, 15 ft, 30 ft (1.5 m, 4.6 m, 9.1 m)
- Weighted restrictor
- Calibration cup
- Quick Start Guide and NIST-traceable certificate of analysis
An iOS or Android device (such as an iPod touch or CAT phone) is required for use and must be purchased separately. The iSitu App must be downloaded from the Apple iTunes store, and the VuSitu App must be downloaded from the Google Play store.