PCB Layout Design Engineer
Reports to: Electrical Engineering Manager
Department: Research and Development
Do you value clean, maintainable and elegant design? Do you want to work in a company where you can positivity impact environment and the quality of life throughout the world? If so your passion and experience in PCB Layout design will enable you to thrive in our tech-centered work environment. In-Situ® Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative water monitoring equipment that protects our global water resources. Our company consists of a highly collaborative group of talented engineers and subject matter experts who share a passion for innovation and delighting our customers. We care deeply about our people and maintain a positive and empowering company culture. As a small business, every member of our organization has an opportunity to succeed and make a significant impact. We are looking for a passionate, hands-on individual who will be a key member of our electrical engineering team.
- Design printed circuit boards that meet internal design standards for advanced power electronics and control circuit.
- Perform PCB layout for all types of boards.
- Work with electrical engineers to design circuit board assemblies including microcontrollers, wireless communication devices and flex circuits
- Work with mechanical engineers on the mechanical-electrical packaging
- Support quick-turn board builds with PCBA contract manufacturers
- Participate in DFX, risk analysis and verification/validation of our layout to ensure products meet manufacturability, quality, and reliability goals.
- Develop work effort and scope estimates, efficient resource assignment to support multiple projects
- Proficient using OrCAD and supporting tools
- A BS degree in an engineering discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong understanding of modern PCB design and manufacturing techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using Altium and supporting tools
- Experience in electrical design systems
- Experience working with remote team members
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL CONDITIONS
- Computer system data terminal
- Normal office environment and minimum physical activity
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental and process monitoring instruments … and world-class careers!
- Excellent compensation package commensurate with experience plus paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days (FTO), medical, dental, chiropractic, life insurance, 401(k) plan and continued educational development. Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ if above qualifications are met.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age over 40, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation.
In-Situ® Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.