Senior Web Developer
Reports to: Director of Marketing
In-Situ® Inc. is a growing manufacturer of innovative environmental monitoring equipment, software, and services. We are looking for a senior web developer to join our high energy marketing team and enhance our worldwide web solutions. This position will be responsible for building a global eCommerce store, integrating websites from recent company acquisitions, and creating a top-notch customer experience. The Senior Web Developer will be accountable for optimizing performance, scaling the website for company growth, and efficiently integrating our web solutions with internal business systems.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as Full-Stack Web Developer
- Expertise in coding and designing cross-device responsive applications
- Experience building top-notch eCommerce experiences
- Deep understanding of Magento and WordPress
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions
- Experience in web-CRM (Salesforce) integrations
- Experience in multi-store, multi-lingual, or multi-currency e-commerce implementations
- Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle
- Good understanding of Web Analytics and SEO techniques, including schema markup
- Knowledge of PCI/PA-DSS compliance issues
- Understanding of GDPR requirements
- Experience leading teams and projects
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States
How to Apply
- Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ if above qualifications are met.
- Open to relocation for the right candidate.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age over 40, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation.
In-Situ is an equal opportunity employer.