Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
In-Situ is a growing manufacturer of innovative environmental monitoring equipment. We are looking for a digital marketing manager to lead our efforts to drive traffic to our global website, enhance our brand awareness in the digital space, acquire new leads, and drive conversions.
This position will be responsible for managing our digital marketing channels including our marketing automation system, global website, ecommerce stores, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and social media strategy.
- Drive and execute digital marketing tactics form initiation to implementation with emphasis on analytics, email, social media, SEO, and SEM.
- Develop and implement strategy to grow website traffic.
- Manage website content and structure, ensuring it is updated as required, with input from the marketing team, product managers, and the application development managers.
- Leverage and optimize Pardot (our marketing automation software), working with the marketing team to keep content up to date, manage our audience targeting, improve our engagement rate, and increase conversions from web visits, to prospects, to marketing qualified leads.
- Assist in driving process development and improvements for the marketing team, in collaboration with our sales and product management teams.
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies.
- Determine digital media budgets and manage spend for the highest ROI.
- Use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Create technical specifications to guide project, from inception through completion.
- Develop strategies for engaging target audience using social media. Work with marketing team to implement strategies.
- Track site performance, traffic analytics, and SEO and PPC success using Pardot and Google Analytics.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing procedures.
Education and Knowledge
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Business preferred or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Minimum 3 years of driving and executing digital marketing projects including online tools, email marketing, and social media strategy.
- Experience with Microsoft office, InDesign, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, WordPress, eCommerce.
- Proven experience in SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to a variety of internal and external audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with a wide range of internal customers and external vendors.
- Experienced, take-charge professional with collaborative style
- Demonstrated ability to thrive within a high growth environment
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications
- Experience in Salesforce and Pardot
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental monitoring instruments … and world-class careers!
- Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/if above qualifications are met.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age over 40, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation.
In-Situ is an equal opportunity employer.