Director of Marketing
Position title: Director of Marketing
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing
Are you ready to be a part of a great team that has direct impact on the strategy and success of the company? In-Situ® Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative environmental monitoring equipment that protect our water resources. We create industry leading products and solutions that focus on innovative design, high reliability and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We are looking for a passionate, hands-on individual who will lead the marketing communication team efforts to grow brand awareness and market share.
The Marketing Director leads a team of marketing professionals to increase In-Situ’s market share by establishing a strong brand presence, growing global awareness, promoting solutions to the market, establishing budgets and forecasts, measuring campaign performance, increasing audience engagement, and improving conversions to opportunities.
- Develop global marketing plans and oversee implementation of the Marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, collateral, presentations, and PR.
- Prepare budgets, manage expenses, measure ROI
- Develop and maintain a strong global brand strategy and guidelines for In-Situ.
- Collaborate closely with product management and sales teams to ensure our messaging aligns with and clearly articulates In-Situ’s solutions to key market problems.
- Ensure In-Situ has compelling customer-facing content and collateral in the form of presentations, digital and print brochures and spec sheets, customer testimonials, case studies and white papers to nurture buyers through the buying process.
- Define, execute and track success of campaigns and new product launches
- Oversee marketing automation to increase conversion of prospects into qualified leads, defining grading and scoring strategy, and improving nurturing pre- and post-sale.
- Manage and track success of messaging, campaigns, nurture programs, tradeshows, advertising for existing portfolio and new product launches.
- Define and execute In-Situ’s digital marketing strategy including website, e-commerce, SEO and SEM.
- Make staffing and hiring decisions within the marketing department. Responsible for employee development, including recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, and retaining personnel.
- Develop and deliver presentations and strategies to the business unit and executive committee where appropriate.
- Manage CRM – Salesforce.com as it relates to marketing automation and lead generation.
- Meet with customers, attend trade shows, and similar activities to understand emerging trends and VOC that shape the company’s relevant markets and its customers’ markets and then sharing knowledge with other areas of the organization on a regular basis.
- Participate in M&A due diligence and integration.
- BS/BA or graduate degree or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Minimum of three years’ experience at a director level or five years working at a manager level of an organization.
- International experience in Europe, Asia and/or Latin America.
- Experience with SEO, e-commerce, social media, Salesforce.com, Pardot or other marketing tools.
- Outstanding judgment, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated, taking initiative to learn and ownership of responsibilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to make presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and high expectation environment.
- Experience in an analytical instrumentation company
- M&A due diligence and integration.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL CONDITIONS
- Computer system data terminal
- Normal office environment and minimum physical activity
- Manufacturing floor support
- Travel – estimated at 30%
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental monitoring instruments and world-class careers!
- Excellent compensation package commensurate with experience plus paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days (flex time off, medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) plan, wellness plan, educational policy and many additional benefits.
- Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ if above qualifications are met.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
In-Situ® Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.