Electrical Engineer (Chemscan Inc)
Reports to: Electrical Engineering Manager
Department: Research and Development
Location: Chemscan® Inc. (an In-Situ Brand) in Waukesha, WI
Do you value clean, maintainable and elegant design? Do you want to work in a company where you can positivity impact the environment and the quality of life throughout the world? If so your passion for hardware design and firmware development will enable you to thrive in our tech-centered work environment. Chemscan® Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative water monitoring equipment that protects our global water resources.
Our global company consists of a highly collaborative group of talented engineers and subject matter experts who share a passion for innovation and delighting our customers. We care deeply about our people and maintain a positive and empowering company culture of family and work-life balance. As a small business, every member of our organization has an opportunity to succeed and make a significant impact.
- Research and development activities investigating controllers, displays and wireless communication technology used in optical and sensor based water analysis equipment.
- Provide technical leadership for electronics and firmware in all project steps from concept through manufacturing release of Chemscan online analyzers.
- Creation of electrical circuit design including schematics and firmware development.
- Testing and root cause analysis of prototype and early stage printed circuit board assemblies to confirm their operation.
- Support ongoing manufacturing of Chemscan online analyzers and provide engineering oversight of these products, making modifications as necessary.
- Participate in FMEA, risk analysis and verification/validation of product design to ensure projects meet manufacturability, quality, and reliability goals.
- Participate in design and code reviews to facilitate knowledge sharing and quality designs.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience with embedded software (C/C++).
- Ability to work with embedded microprocessor development tools (i.e. JTAG communication, debuggers, …)
- A strong team player, results-oriented, excellent communicator, and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with software development and tools.
- Experience working with remote team members.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment.
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental and process monitoring instruments … and world-class careers!
- Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ if above qualifications are met.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age over 40, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation.
Chemscan® Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.