Electrical Engineering Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Engineering
Department: Research and Development
Are you ready to lead and develop a team that has direct impact on the strategy and success of the company? In-Situ® Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative environmental monitoring equipment that protect our global water resources. We create industry leading products and solutions that focus on innovative design, high reliability and world class manufacturing. We are looking for a passionate, hands-on individual who will lead our team of electrical engineers to develop products that delight our customers.
- Coach and mentor a team of electrical and firmware engineers to grow them to their full potential.
- Develop and continually improve In-Situ process and tools for firmware, electrical design, layout, BOM management and parts library.
- Achieves electrical engineering objectives by contributing electrical engineering information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Meet quality and reliability goals for through ownership of In-Situ’s electrical design review and test processes.
- Participate in FMEA, risk analysis and verification/validation of product design to ensure projects meet manufacturability, quality, and reliability goals.
- Develop work effort and scope estimates, efficient resource assignment to support multiple projects
- A BS degree in an engineering discipline
- 5 years of engineering experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong desire to grow individuals and see cross functional teams succeed.
- Process oriented with a sense of urgency
- A strong team player, results-oriented, excellent communicator, and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in electrical design systems.
- Experience with software development and tools
- Experience in leadership / management
- Experience working with remote team members (30% of EE are remote).
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental monitoring instruments … and world-class careers!
- Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ if above qualifications are met.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age over 40, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, sex, and sexual orientation.
In-Situ is an equal opportunity employer.