Position: Programmer Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: IT Director
Company: In-Situ® Inc.
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
The Programmer Analyst role is part of a Managed Application Services team to help support and deliver quality solutions to fulfil business needs. This role will help to implement, support and maintain enterprise business information systems and applications.
- Respond to service desk queue and escalated ticket items, along with system events.
- Communicate status of incidents and plans for resolving.
- Provide support, maintenance and administration of business information systems.
- Provide technical support to users.
- Familiar with full lifecycle development including requirements gathering, design, development, testing and maintenance.
- Perform systems and business analysis.
- Manage and configure user accounts and profiles.
- Document existing and new business information systems.
- Patching and upgrades of business information systems.
- Testing, including developing and maintaining test plans.
- Recommend or perform corrective actions for problems in business information systems.
- Participate in group events and technical discussions.
- Assist in improving, adopting and utilizing best practices.
- Contribute to proactive problem resolution and continual service delivery improvement.
- Curiosity to deep-dive into the tools implemented to support business processes and functional areas.
- Able to prioritize requests objectively and cross-functionally with other SMEs.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Able to communicate technical concepts clearly both verbally and non-verbally to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to work flexible hours during critical project implementation or enhancement projects.
- Assist and support IT Team in other areas as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3+ years of Software Development experience.
- Strong knowledge of OO principles
- Experience in/with the following:
- Full stack development in one or more of the following: C#, .NET, XML, Scripting languages
- One or more of the following: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- MS Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- MS Access
- 2+ years of SharePoint related administration and development experience
- Experience with the following platforms and systems:
- Exact Max
- Dynamics GP
- System Integrations
- Possesses a curiosity and a passion for learning.
- Attention to detail and quality delivery.
- Great team player.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental monitoring instruments … and world-class careers!
- Apply online at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ if above qualifications are met.
- Please no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiter please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation.
In-Situ is an equal opportunity employer.