Reports to: Vice President of Research and Development
Department: Project Management
Are you ready to be a part of a great team that has direct impact on success of the company? In-Situ® Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative environmental monitoring equipment that protect our water resources. We create industry leading products and solutions that focus on innovative design, high reliability and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We are looking for a passionate, hands-on individual to lead cross functional teams through all aspects of our product lifecycle.
The Project Manager serves as a key leader to ensure our projects are setup and managed to meet customer expectation at the right quality, cost and time to market goals.
- Responsibility for the full scope of multiple projects, including resource scheduling, project tracking, risk analysis and cost management.
- Proactively communicate of status, budgets and time line updates to internal and external customers.
- Creates and adhere to project management methodology guidelines to manage an entire project life cycle.
- Oversee the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support additional needs and requirements of a fast-growing business.
- Lead the identification, mitigation and contingency planning for project risks.
- Exercise technical judgment to keep goals for programs, projects, and products realistic and attainable within a given timeline.
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships and communications with internal and external partners
- Experience with related best practices for approaching product development, including generally accepted product Development Process steps, requirements gathering, Agile, etc.
- Outstanding judgment, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated, taking initiative to learn and ownership of responsibilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to make presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and high expectation environment.
- Project management experience in a technology or software implementation environment
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental monitoring instruments … and world-class careers!
- Excellent compensation package commensurate with experience plus paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days (FTO), medical, dental, chiropractic, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and portion of childcare.
- Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ if above qualifications are met.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age over 40, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, sex, and sexual orientation.
In-Situ is an equal opportunity employer.