Regional Sales Manager: Rocky Mountain Region
Reports to: VP Of Sales
Location: Rocky Mountain Region
In-Situ® Inc. is a growing manufacturer headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado with an incredible view of the Rocky Mountains, and we are all about water. We’re an international company with over 120 employees that specializes in the design, manufacture, and worldwide sale of scientific equipment for the environmental, aquaculture, and industrial water-monitoring markets. We’re growing, adding new products, markets, and staffing. We need passionate, committed professionals to jump in our pond – interested? Keep reading!
Regional Sales Manager – Rocky Mountain
As a member of the national sales team you are responsible for growing revenues and expanding on our excellent reputation in the market. You thrive in an environment where your impact makes BIG waves – not just a drop in the bucket. You are a relationship builder, wired to know everyone and everything about your market. You naturally connect people and can’t walk away from a new meeting without adding value in some form. People seek you out – if you don’t know the answer, then you know how to find it – and you ALWAYS deliver. Do we have your attention?
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying, engaging, developing and closing opportunities from new accounts within your territory
- Managing existing relationships and working to identify new distribution partners
- Managing existing key accounts within territory to ensure YOY sales volume growth and increase order size
- Delivering sales results that meet or exceed sales goals established by management
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Participating in promotional events, trade shows and industry associations within your territory
- Serving as a responsible fiscal steward – managing your time, expenses and effort like an owner
- Consistently growing your knowledge base and your network – professional development, community involvement, and personal growth
- Maintaining your future and current accounts in your CRM to document sales related activities – it’s just gotta be done!
What you bring:
- BS/BA in chemistry, environmental science, math, or engineering – bonus points for an MBA
- At least 3 years of experience working in the environmental consulting, mining, hydrology, construction engineering or geoscience industry.
- Experience with Sandler, Challenger, or Miller-Heiman methodologies, and familiarity with solution selling concepts
- Proven success in a field sales role with responsibility for a large geography
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar high-profile CRM
- Technical curiosity – you are driven to figure out how things work and tinker with mechanical things in your spare time
- Experience conducting product presentations to large audiences
- You thrive in a sales driven culture where your goal is 25 face to face meetings per month
- Ability to accommodate 75% travel
- You live in the Rocky Mountain region
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive salary and payout on every revenue dollar
- Outstanding suite of benefits
- The ability to have a tremendous impact each and every day
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental monitoring instruments…and world-class careers!
- Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers if above qualifications are met.
- Please no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products, or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age over 40, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation.
In-Situ is an equal opportunity employer.