Sales Manager – Asia
Reports to: Director of Sales – Asia
Department: International Sales
Location: Singapore/ Hong Kong / Japan
Are you ready to be a part of a great team that has a direct impact on the strategy and success of the company? In-Situ® Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative environmental monitoring equipment that protects our water resources. We create industry-leading products and solutions that focus on innovative design, high reliability and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We are looking for a passionate, hands-on individual who is up to join our Asia sales team to expand our water level, water quality and flow business.
The Asia Sales Manager is responsible for sales strategy development and execution for In-Situ’s newly acquired flow product line (MACE) along with water quality and water level business. Your responsibility will be to aggressively and consistently grow annual sales by identifying and managing resellers and distributors, as well as directly managing identified key accounts in assigned countries in Asia and working collaboratively with the Asia Sales team.
• BS/BA in chemistry, environmental science, math, or engineering or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
• Minimum of four to five years of work experience in selling water quality, water level, flow, or analytical instrumentation.
• Previous experience in selling water quality and water level instrument is preferred.
• International sales and distribution management experience in Asia preferred.
• Experience with social media, Salesforce.com, Pardot or other marketing tools.
• Highly motivated, taking the initiative to learn and ownership of responsibilities and results.
• Identify, qualify, train and manage current and new flow channel partners and Key accounts to help aggressively grow the In-Situ business in the assigned territory.
• Develop and maintain strategic relationships with influential governmental entities, regulators and industry consultants.
• Research new market segments such as mining, agriculture etc. to understand customer needs and to develop new market opportunities.
• Provide sales and basic technical product support to flow distributors, resellers and the Asia team.
• Coordinate with Marketing to develop strategies to aggressively grow sales.
• Provide the director of Sales with regular updates and progress reports.
• Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to make presentations to a variety of audiences.
• Maintaining your future and current accounts in your CRM to document sales related activities.
• Ability to travel approximately 30- 50 % of the time internationally.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced and high expectation environment.
• Language Skills: Fluent English – oral and written
• Experience in an analytical instrumentation company
• Experience with flow measurement methods and instrumentation
• Business development experience.
• Strong presentation and demonstration skills and confidence
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• High level of Customer Relations and Customer Service awareness
• Strong time management, organizational and planning skills
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental monitoring instruments … and world-class careers!
- Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ if above qualifications are met.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age over 40, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation.
In-Situ is an equal opportunity employer.