Sales Support Administrator
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Department: Inside Sales
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado (or other location)
In-Situ, Inc. is a global company with a modern manufacturing facility in Fort Collins, Colorado. The company focuses on specializing in the design, manufacture, and worldwide sale of scientific equipment for the environmental, aquaculture, and industrial water-monitoring markets. The Company is a leading global innovator of solutions for customers requiring water monitoring in a variety of different markets. The Company provides “best in class” groundwater and surface water level and water quality monitoring equipment along with data transmission and management software resulting in an exceptional customer experience.
Not only does In-Situ provide an attractive offering to our customers, the company also places a high value on engagement in our community, environmental projects, employee wellness and creating an open and fun work environment.
- Provide outstanding customer service to ensure a top-quality customer experience
- Review orders for completeness and discuss any potential gaps on orders with the appropriate Inside Sales Representative
- Serve as a liaison between sales and operations
- Accurate and timely entry of orders
- Coordinate order logistic needs with other internal departments such as finance, planning and operations.
- Communicate basic order logistics with customers (primarily written but can be verbal)
- Help manage the sales inbox, including processing of ecommerce orders
- Update all order and customer information in the CRM system based on work completed
- Manage database accuracy in our CRM and ERP systems
- Continuously improve internal processes to streamline services and eliminate waste.
- Participate in required meetings, training programs, and continuous improvement efforts
- Interact with other departments to supply related information as needed
- Maintain a positive corporate image
- Other duties as required
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Prior experience in order entry or similar preferred
- BS/BA degree in business, marketing, or a related science or engineering a plus, strong technical aptitude desired, or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding data entry accuracy and speed
- High attention to detail and thoroughness in a multi-task environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to complete workload with frequent interruptions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency and accuracy with PC based application software including Microsoft suite of products, CRM systems and ERP systems
- Positive attitude with ability to accept continuous improvements to processes
- Excellent team skills and ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships and communications
- Demonstrated ability to thrive within a small but growing organization
- Ambitious and open to learn and adapt
- Experience with environmental monitoring
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another software-based CRM system
Working Environment and Physical Conditions
- Normal office environment
- Computer system data terminal
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental monitoring instruments … and world-class careers!
- Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ if above qualifications are met.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age over 40, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation.
In-Situ is an equal opportunity employer.