US Flow Sales Manager
Position title: U.S. Flow Sales Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Department: Domestic Sales
Are you up for the challenge of leading the strategic development and sales execution of a new acquisition and business unit within a rapidly growing environmental instrumentation company? In-Situ® Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative environmental monitoring equipment that protects our water resources. We create industry leading products and solutions that focus on innovative design, high reliability and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We are looking for a passionate, hands-on individual who will lead the integration and U.S. sales effort of our newly acquired flow business.
The U.S. Flow Sales Manager is responsible for sales strategy development and execution for In-Situ’s newly acquired flow product line (MACE). Your responsibility will be to identify, negotiate and manage relationships with flow resellers and distributors, as well as to manage identified key accounts in the United States. Manage current MACE distributors and key accounts to retain and grow the current sales base.
- Identify, qualify, train and manage new agriculture channel partners to help aggressively grow the MACE brand in the United States.
- Manage MACE key accounts in the United States to drive sales growth with them.
- Assist In-Situ Regional Sales Managers in expanding MACE sales in their respective regions.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with influential governmental entities, regulators and industry consultants.
- Follow up with dormant customers to revive relationships and sales.
- Research new market segments such as mining, etc. to understand customer needs and to develop new market opportunities.
- Provide sales and basic technical product support to MACE distributors and customers.
- Attend industry exhibitions and manage MACE’s involvement in domestic industry events.
- Coordinate with Marketing to develop strategies to aggressively grow sales.
- Organize and deliver MACE customer seminars and lunch trainings.
- Provide the Vice President of Sales with regular updates and progress reports.
- Provide accurate and timely product forecasts.
- BS/BA or graduate degree or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to make presentations to a variety of audiences including: government agencies and irrigation farmers/managers
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships and communications with external partners
- Sales experience in distributor and key account management, as well as in selling technical products.
- Outstanding judgment, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated, taking initiative to learn and ownership of responsibilities.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and high expectation environment.
- Ability to travel extensively domestically and occasionally internationally.
- Experience in an analytical instrumentation company
- Experience with flow measurement methods and instrumentation
- Bachelor of Science or Agricultural Engineering
- Business development experience.
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental and process monitoring instruments … and world-class careers!
- Excellent compensation package commensurate with experience plus paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days (FTO), medical, dental, chiropractic, life insurance, 401(k) plan and continued educational development. Please apply at https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ if above qualifications are met.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age over 40, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or having a condition relating to pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation.
In-Situ® Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.