AQUA TROLL 600 LOW-FLOW
How It Works
Just connect to the Aqua TROLL 600 via the VuSitu mobile app and follow the instructions on the tablet. VuSitu records data directly from the multiprobe, allowing you to save or share data as soon as you finish sampling. No post-processing, no manual, and minimal training needed. It really is that simple!
In-Situ’s low-flow sampling system comes with:
- Aqua TROLL 600 Multiprobe: All-in-one instrument delivers comprehensive, reliable data with automated calibration. It’s the only multiprobe with a sub-2 inch passive and active antifouling system for all sensors, including conductivity.
- Patented Flow Cell: Measuring just 130 mL, the Aqua TROLL 600 flow cell is the smallest in the industry, reducing cycle time for faster sampling. The flow cell prevents sample oxygenation, with separate sample collection and backflow prevention valves and a tilted cell designed to shed bubbles.
- Field-ready Android tablet with VuSitu app: The system comes with a rugged Android tablet pre-loaded with the VuSitu app. VuSitu automates compliance with EPA-approved groundwater sampling protocols or custom SOPs, also allowing you to record and share data effortlessly.
Aqua TROLL 600 Delivers Data You Can Rely On
The Aqua TROLL 600 is precision-engineered for maximum range, accuracy, and ease-of-use. With everything you need in a single sonde, it’s the most flexible instrument we make, replacing multiple sensors to reduce sampling costs overall.
Sensors are interchangeable—even in wet conditions—so you can get exactly the data you need when you need it. The sensors are also highly stable, minimizing drift as well as calibration and maintenance. The Aqua TROLL 600’s standard sensor configuration includes:
- EPA-Approved RDO
VuSitu Automates Data Collection and Sharing
No more trying to decide when conditions are stable enough to sample or trying to juggle bottles while logging data. VuSitu tells you when you’re ready to sample, guiding you through each step while eliminating the need to record data.
The user-friendly app also provides:
- Automatic configuration and simplified calibration
- GPS coordinate tagging and photo uploads
- Application-specific features for low-flow sampling and groundwater profiling