Streamline Monitoring Across All Your Municipal Sites
Public water supplies face growing pressure to do more with less, from sampling and maintenance to data analysis and customer calls.
In-Situ solutions help streamline data collection and provide real-time insights into your data to improve operational efficiency. Our water quality and water flow instruments reduce sampling time and maintenance, while our cloud-based data platform gives you decision-level data 24/7.
Replace Multiple Water Quality Probes with the Aqua TROLL 500
The AquaTROLL 500 Multiparameter Sonde saves time in the field while delivering accurate, high-quality data.
- Replaces multiple sensors: Base sensors include EPA-approved optical RDO, pH/ORP, turbidity (TSS), temperature, pressure, salinity, conductivity, and total dissolved solids (TDS). Ion-selective electrode (ISE) sensors including ammonium, chloride and nitrate also available.
- Simplifies long-term install: Multiprobe integrates easily with control systems and telemetry for automated data collection.
- Requires minimal maintenance: Corrosion-resistant housing and antifouling wiper ensure data accuracy even in harsh conditions. Instrument features abrasion-resistant RDO foils and redesigned pH and ISE reference junction for 3X sensor stability.
Automate Clean Water Act Compliance with the RDO PRO-X
Our EPA-approved RDO PRO-X Probe uses optical technology to measure dissolved oxygen and temperature in challenging process environments.
NPDES permit holders can automate monitoring of influent, effluent and treatment processes, responding to changes faster with the probe that provides:
- Simple setup: Flexible communication protocols connect easily to your control systems.
- Minimal maintenance: Alerts tell you when it’s time to pop off the smart sensor cap and replace it.
- Reliable data: The probe doesn’t corrode in saline environments, with no interference from hydrogen sulfide, chloride, ammonium or oils.
Get Accurate Flow Monitoring with Trusted MACE Instruments
From sewer overflow studies to short- and long-term sewer flow monitoring, capacity analysis and stormwater monitoring, MACE flow meters deliver trustworthy data in a wide range of conditions.
Users can quickly install and integrate the instruments with remote monitoring systems to get flow, velocity and depth data. Flow meters are ready to go—everything you need is in the box.
We offer two options designed specifically for municipal applications:
- FloPro XCi for full pipes, partially full pipes and open channels: Get flow data along with conductivity, pH and rainfall.
- HVFlo XCi for open channel flow: Minimize sampling and maintenance visits with 150 days of rechargeable battery life and 240 days of data storage when logging at 15-minute intervals.
- Doppler Insert Sensor – Accurate flow measurement in full pipes 4″ to 100″ without expensive magmeters and installation costs.
Spot Trends Faster with HydroVu Cloud Data Management
Many municipal water districts collect data and file it away, only looking at the most recent data points when a problem arises.
Our cloud-based data platform lets you spot problems earlier and get more from the data you spend time collecting.