In-Situ and ChemScan Combine to Streamline Monitoring Across Your Sites
ChemScan is now an In-Situ brand. With our recent acquisition of this leading manufacturer of chemical analyzers for water and wastewater monitoring and control, we now offer a complete monitoring solution that includes analysis systems, multiparameter sondes, drift-resistant sensors, flow meters, and data services for our municipal customers.
Reduce Maintenance with Reliable ChemScan Analyzers
Proven technology delivers reliable and accurate analysis with fewer maintenance requirements.
- Works automatically: Provides operators with timely process chemistry measurements, without the need for frequent manual sampling or laboratory analysis
- Easy to operate: Access continuous, real-time analysis with minimal training
- Rugged design: Built to last in harsh operating conditions
Replace Multiple Water Quality Probes with the Aqua TROLL 500
The AquaTROLL 500 Multiparameter Sonde saves time in the field while delivering accurate, high-quality data.
- Replaces multiple sensors: Base sensors include optical RDO, pH/ORP, turbidity (TSS), temperature, pressure, salinity, conductivity, and total dissolved solids (TDS). Ion-selective electrode (ISE) sensors including ammonium, chloride and nitrate also available.
- Simplifies long-term install: Multiprobe integrates easily with control systems and telemetry for automated data collection.
- Requires minimal maintenance: Corrosion-resistant housing and antifouling wiper ensure data accuracy even in harsh conditions. Instrument features abrasion-resistant RDO foils and redesigned pH and ISE reference junction for 3X sensor stability.
Automate Clean Water Act Compliance with the RDO PRO-X
Our RDO PRO-X Probe uses EPA-approved optical method to measure dissolved oxygen and temperature in challenging process environments.
NPDES permit holders can automate monitoring of influent, effluent and treatment processes, responding to changes faster with the probe that provides:
- Simple setup: Flexible communication protocols connect easily to your control systems.
- Minimal maintenance: Alerts tell you when it’s time to pop off the smart sensor cap and replace it.
- Reliable data: The probe doesn’t corrode in saline environments, with no interference from hydrogen sulfide, chloride, ammonium or oils.
Get Accurate Flow Monitoring with Trusted MACE Instruments
From sewer overflow studies to short- and long-term sewer flow monitoring, capacity analysis and stormwater monitoring, MACE flow meters deliver trustworthy data in a wide range of conditions.
Users can quickly install and integrate the instruments with remote monitoring systems to get flow, velocity and depth data. Flow meters are ready to go—everything you need is in the box.
We offer two options designed specifically for municipal applications:
- FloPro XCi for full pipes, partially full pipes and open channels: Get flow data along with conductivity, pH and rainfall.
- HVFlo XCi for open channel flow: Minimize sampling and maintenance visits with 150 days of rechargeable battery life and 240 days of data storage when logging at 15-minute intervals.
- Doppler Insert Sensor – Accurate flow measurement in full pipes 4″ to 100″ without expensive magmeters and installation costs.
Spot Trends Faster with HydroVu Cloud Data Management
Many municipal water districts collect data and file it away, only looking at the most recent data points when a problem arises.
Our cloud-based data platform lets you spot problems earlier and get more from the data you spend time collecting.