Aqua TROLL RDO Sensor
$975.00–$995.00 USDPrices valid in the US only
Please contact us for pricing information.
The RDO sensor uses the RDO Technology, which is the EPA-approved method for optical DO measurement. It provides accurate dissolved oxygen (DO) measurements to streamline monitoring in a variety of applications.
- Dissolved oxygen measurement from 0 to 50 mg/L
- Rugged DO probe design for a variety of surface water, municipal and aquaculture applications
- DO sensor adheres to EPA-approved In-Situ methods: 1002-8-2009, 1003-8-2009, 1004-8-2009
- Simplified compliance: EPA-approved optical RDO method makes it easy to comply with Clean Water Act and NPDES permit requirements.
- Accurate data: Internal data quality IDs ensure you can trust your data.
- Long-lasting performance: Rugged design stands up to harsh conditions and process environments, with extended life cap to minimize maintenance.
- Easy data collection: Use either the RDO-X for rugged environmental conditions or the fast responding, Fast Cap for spot checking
Part Numbers for Aqua TROLL RDO Sensor