RuggedCable provides real-time data communication for In-Situ instruments. RuggedCable is manufactured to endure harsh environments and provide reliable communication for years. Every cable includes patented twist-lock connectors and Kellems grip.
- Vented (gauged) or non-vented (absolute) cables
- Kevlar wrapped with thermoplastic polyurethane or Tefzel cable jacket
- Customized lengths up to 1,219 m (4,000 ft)
- Twist-lock termination on one or both cable ends
- Stripped-and-tinned termination for connection to telemetry systems, controllers, or third-party data collection platforms
- Desiccant for vented systems
- Plastic or steel reels (required for cables greater than 100 feet)
- Protect your investment – Durable, long-lasting cables designed for the field.
- Supports specialized applications — Highest accuracy, precision, and reliability.
- Save money – Custom lengths and cable extenders reduce equipment costs.
- Quick connect – Twist-lock connectors provide easy attachment and detachment.