smarTROLL Multiparameter Low-Flow Kit
$635.00 USDPrices valid in the US only
The smarTROLL Multiparameter Low-Flow Kit contains everything you need to conduct low-flow groundwater sampling with the smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld. Low-Flow Sampling equipment is used to direct the flow of water past the sensors of the smarTROLL instrument during purging and low-flow sample tests. The seal between the instrument and the flow cell prevents water oxygenation prior to analysis. The 3-way intake valve can be used to divert flow for sample collection. The anti-siphon check valve prevents back flow at the outlet. The system accommodates 3/8 in. and 1/4 in. tubing, which is not included.
- Real-time data
- Instant data-sharing
- Replaceable battery pack
- Site tagging with photos and GPS coordinates
- Auto-calibration functions and smart sensors that recognize calibration standards
- Field-replaceable sensors
- Export customizable, reusable low-flow reports as a PDF or .csv file.
- Reduce costs – Use your existing mobile device and avoid buying bulky, expensive meters.
- Save time in the field — The Low-Flow App simplifies data collection, with all well, pumping, and site information in one place.
- Easy data-sharing – Probe gives you instant results that can be emailed on the spot.
- Get built-in support — Access free, 24/7 tech support right from the app.