Aqua TROLL 400 Multiparameter Aquaculture Probe
The Aqua TROLL 400 is an all-in-one multiparameter aquaculture probe that measures 12 water parameters, designed for aquaculture management and real-time pond water quality reporting.
Six water quality sensors measure actual and specific conductivity, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, density, dissolved oxygen, ORP, pH, temperature, water level and water pressure. Use the Aqua TROLL 400 to monitor freshwater or saltwater production, hatchery operations, open pen production, and raceways.
- Measures 12 parameters from six sensors
- DO readings automatically compensated for salinity
- Modbus/RS485 or SDI-12 protocols
- Compact instrument
- Durable materials
- Versatile power options (no internal battery)
- Real-time readings (data logger sold separately)
- Minimize equipment costs – Affordable networking probe includes replaceable sensor to prevent age-related drift.
- Increase yields – Accurate multiparameter sensors let you optimize pond conditions for better results.
- Reduce fish kills – Flexible communications easily integrate with telemetry or SCADA/PLC systems for 24/7 monitoring and alerts.