RDO PRO-X Dissolved Oxygen Probe
The RDO PRO-X Probe continuously monitors dissolved oxygen and temperature in ponds, tanks, and raceways. With accuracy up to ±0.1 mg/L, it’s the most accurate DO probe available for aquaculture management, with flexible communications that link easily to telemetry and SCADA/PLS systems for 24/7 monitoring.
This durable probe requires no calibration, conditioning, or membranes. The sensor cap has a 24-month operating life, storing calibration coefficients, and serial number. To replace cap, simply snap off the old one and pop on a new one.
- Most accurate DO probe on the market
- Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, Modbus/RS485, SDI-12)
- Available in standard 10m cable or twist-lock in custom lengths
- Doesn’t corrode in saline environments
- Hydrogen sulfide, chloride, ammonium, and oils don’t cause interference
- Automated sensor cap diagnostic alerts
- Requires only 8 to 36 VDC
- Prevent fish kills – Easily connects to most controllers, SCADA, or PLCs for 24/7 monitoring and alarms.
- Increase yields – High-accuracy probe lets you optimize DO for maximum growth.
- Accurate, reliable data – Resists abrasion and photobleaching, with automated calibration that prevents long-term drift.
- Easy maintenance – Cap lasts 24 months, automatically alerting you when it’s time to replace.