smarTROLL Multiparameter Aquaculture Handheld
$2,550.00–$3,850.00 USDPrices valid in the US only
The smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld system allows you to instantly collect data on 14 water quality parameters, all from your iOS™ or Android™ mobile device. Our sturdy probe records conductivity, pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, water level/pressure, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, density, air and water temperature, and barometric pressure, transmitting data wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet.
- Real-time data
- Instant data-sharing
- Replaceable Battery Pack (iOS) or rechargeable Power Pack (Android)
- Site tagging with photos and GPS coordinates
- Auto-calibration functions
- Field-replaceable sensor
- Increase yields – Real-time oxygen monitoring lets you optimize feed ratios while minimizing fish stress, disease and mortality.
- Reduce costs – Use your existing mobile device and avoid buying bulky, expensive meters.
- Perform faster spot checks – User-friendly iSitu App for iOS or VuSitu App for Android eliminates training and setup, simplifies data collection and calibrations, and offers free, 24/7 tech support right from the app.
- Streamline data sharing – Get instant results and email them on the spot.
- smarTROLL MP Probe (pH/ORP, conductivity, temperature, RDO)
- Bluetooth-enabled Battery Pack with 4 1.5 V AA batteries for iOS, or rechargeable Power Pack for Android
- Cable, available in 4 different lengths: 5 ft, 15 ft, 30 ft, 100 ft (1.5 m, 4.6 m, 9.1 m, 30.5 m); a 250 ft/76 m cable is available for Android Power Pack only
- Weighted restrictor
- Calibration cup
- Storage cup
- Quick Start Guide and NIST-traceable certificate of analysis
An iOS or Android device (such as an iPod touch or tablet) is required for use and must be purchased separately. The iSitu App for iOS devices must be downloaded through the Apple iTunes store, and the VuSitu App for Android devices must be downloaded through the Google Play store.