smarTROLL RDO Aquaculture Handheld
$650.00–$1,340.00 USDPrices valid in the US only
The smarTROLL Rugged Dissolved Oxygen Handheld system merges smartphone mobility with a reliable optical RDO sensor. Ideal for saltwater or freshwater production, the probe measures and records dissolved oxygen, barometric pressure, air temperature and water temperature, transmitting data wirelessly to your iOS™ or Android™ smartphone or tablet.
- Real-time data
- Auto-calibration functions
- Site tagging with photos and GPS coordinates
- Replaceable Battery Pack (iOS) or rechargeable Power Pack (Android)
- Field-replaceable sensor cap
- iSitu data collection app
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- Reduce costs – Use your existing iOS or Android device and never have to purchase bulky, expensive meters again.
- Increase yields – Real-time oxygen monitoring lets you optimize feed ratios while minimizing fish stress, disease and mortality.
- Start monitoring – Sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory, and iSitu app eliminates training and setup.
- Faster spot checks – Device automatically recognizes calibration solutions and corrects for barometric pressure.
- Streamline data sharing – Get instant results and email them on the spot.
- smarTROLL RDO Probe
- Bluetooth-enabled battery pack with 4 1.5 V AA batteries
- Cable, available in 3 different lengths: 5 ft, 15 ft, 30 ft (1.5 m, 4.6 m, 9.1 m)
- Weighted restrictor
- Calibration cup
- Quick Start Guide and NIST-traceable certificate of analysis
An iOS device (such as an iPod Touch –LINK) is required for use and must be purchased separately. The iSitu App must be purchased through the Apple iTunes store.