UPGRADED COLOR NOTEBOOK: Aquifer Testing For Improved Hydrogeologic Site Characterization
Optional Upgraded Full Color Course Notebook (approx 500 pages).
Your course registration includes a black and white notebook.
This item is only available to Aquifer Testing course registrants.
To register for the Aquifer Testing For Improved Hydrogeologic Site Characterization course, click here.
Hydrogeologic Site Characterization
- Learn to design the most effective aquifer test programs for a wide range of geologic conditions (including low permeability confining units and fractured bedrock)
- Gain an advantage in your next aquifer test by mastering state-of-the-art field and data analysis procedures
- Find out how to differentiate laterally extensive sands from isolated sand bodies in a single boring
- Discover new techniques for anticipating and resolving problems that may arise in aquifer tests
- Obtain step-by-step instruction for field screening using the In-Situ Level TROLL and computerized analysis using AQTESOLV
- Learn to select and apply appropriate slug test models for different hydrogeologic settings and well configurations
- Maximize results from tests conducted in wells screened across the water tab
- Find out how to recognize and account for the effects of noninstantaneous (noisy) test initiation and wellbore skin
- Discover the latest strategies for designing, conducting and analyzing tests in high-K media including oscillatory responses
- Gain knowledge of new approaches for decreasing test duration in low-K media
- Master all aspects of data collection with the In-Situ Level TROLL
- Obtain hands-on experience with AQTESOLV analyzing data from a wide range of geologic settings
- Learn to design, conduct and analyze pumping tests in confined, leaky, unconfined and fractured aquifers
- Master strategies for dealing with variable pumping rates, wellbore storage, partial penetration, well losses, wellbore skin and other common issues
- Discover powerful diagnostic methods including derivative analysis that help you select appropriate pumping test models
- Gain an advantage by applying Agarwal’s method for analysis of recovery data
- Find out the best procedures for monitoring a pumping test with the Level TROLL
- Master tips and tricks for using AQTESOLV to analyze constant-rate, step-drawdown and recovery test