smarTROLL RDO Handheld
The smarTROLL Rugged Dissolved Oxygen Handheld system merges smartphone mobility with an innovative optical RDO sensor. Ideal for water quality testing spot checks, the probe measures and records dissolved oxygen, barometric pressure, air and water temperature, sending data wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet.
- Real-time data
- Auto-calibration functions
- Site tagging with photos and GPS coordinates
- Replaceable battery pack
- Field-replaceable sensor cap
- Instant data-sharing
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- Reduce costs — Use your existing mobile device and never have to purchase bulky, expensive meters again.
- Start monitoring ASAP — Sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory, and iSitu app (sold separately) eliminates training and setup.
- Faster spot checks — Device automatically recognizes calibration solutions and corrects for barometric pressure.
- Streamline data sharing — Get instant results and email them on the spot.
- smarTROLL RDO Probe
- Bluetooth-enabled battery pack with 4 AA batteries
- Cable available in 3 different lengths: 5 ft, 15 ft, 30 ft (1.5 m, 4.6 m, 9.1 m)
- Weighted restrictor
- Calibration cup
- Quick Start Guide and NIST-traceable certificate of analysis
An iOS device (such as an iPod touch) is required for use and must be purchased separately. The iSitu App must be downloaded through the Apple iTunes store.