Banner MultiHop Radio
The Banner MultiHop Radio can be used to set up wireless monitoring networks with multiple instruments. These networks transmit data via radio signals to a master unit, which is connected to a telemetry unit, SCADA/PLC, or other device.
- Wireless networking
- Each radio can be programmed to be a master, slave, or repeater.
- Easy programming mode.
- Self-healing networks
- Auto-routing functionality if malfunction occurs
- Real-time data — Stay connected 24/7 to your monitoring network
- Peace of mind — Eliminate data loss due to changes in signal strength by using the industry’s only self-healing radio technology.
- Increase efficiency — Collect, view, and manage data from remote sites without leaving the office.
- Save money — Reduce cable costs at networking sites.