Cube 300R Telemetry System
The Cube 300R Telemetry System is a compact, battery-powered telemetry unit ideal for wells with multiple sensors or sites with multiple wells. The Cube 300R transmits data for up to five instruments on a cellular network, automating data collection and providing remote configuration and troubleshooting. Easily integrate into HydroVu Data Services for real-time evaluation of site data and conditions.
- 5+ year battery pack
- Connects up to 5 sensors or wells per Cube
- Data logging and transmission (direct-read or wireless)
- Automatic barometric compensation
- Alarm notifications for parameter thresholds, malfunction and tampering
- IP65 rating
- 2G and 3G units available
- Streamline data collection – Use just one compact instrument to collect data from multiple sensors or wells.
- Less data processing – Save time with automatic barometric compensation.
- Get data anywhere – Integrate with HydroVu Data Services to simplify the task of filtering data for important results.
- Save time and money – Low-maintenance unit and 5+ year deployments reduce equipment costs and trips to the field.
- Respond to events faster – Real-time parameter threshold alerts keep you updated on important changes.
- No more data gaps – System recognizes and sends any missed data, and duplicate logs give you confidence in even remote locations.