Cube 300S Telemetry System
The Cube 300S Telemetry System is a solar-powered telemetry unit ideal for high frequency sampling and sites with multiple sensors or wells. The Cube 300S transmits data for up to five instruments on a cellular telemetry network, automating data collection and providing remote configuration and troubleshooting. Easily integrate into HydroVu Data Services for real-time evaluation of site data and conditions.
- Integrated solar panels with rechargeable battery
- Connects up to 5 sensors or wells per Cube
- Data logging and transmission (direct-read or wireless)
- Automatic barometric compensation
- Alarm notifications for parameter thresholds, malfunction and tampering
- 2G and 3G units available
- Ideal for extended deployments – Solar power minimizes energy use, ideal for long-term monitoring and high frequency sampling.
- Streamline data collection – Use just one compact instrument to collect data from multiple sensors or wells.
- Less data processing – Integrate with HydroVu Data Services to simplify the task of filtering data for important results.
- Respond to events faster – Real-time parameter threshold alerts keep you updated on important changes.
- No more data gaps – System recognizes and sends any missed data, and duplicate logs give you confidence in even remote locations.
- Save money – Low-maintenance unit and 5+ year deployments reduce equipment costs and trips to the field.