Tube 300S Telemetry System
The Tube 300S Telemetry System is a solar-powered telemetry unit ideal for high frequency in-well sampling. The Tube transmits data for a single instrument on a cellular telemetry network, with automated data logging and event alarms for remote data collection, configuration and troubleshooting. Easily integrate into HydroVu Data Services for real-time evaluation of site data and conditions.
- Integrated solar panels with rechargeable battery
- Data logging and transmission (direct-read or wireless)
- Automatic barometric compensation
- Alarm notifications for parameter thresholds, malfunction and tampering
- IP65 rating (will operate submerged)
- Connect up to 5 instruments with a TROLL Net Hub (sold separately)
- 2G and 3G units available
- Extend in-well deployments – Solar power plus tube design is ideal for long-term, high frequency well sampling.
- Protect your investment – Automated tampering and malfunction alerts protect your data and equipment.
- Respond to events faster – Real-time parameter threshold alerts keep you updated on important changes.
- Streamline data collection – Integrate with HydroVu Data Services to simplify the task of filtering data for important results.
- No more data gaps – System recognizes and sends any missed data, and duplicate logs give you confidence in even remote locations.
- Save money – Low-maintenance unit and 5+ year deployments reduce equipment costs and trips to the field.