Doppler Ultrasonic Area/Velocity Sensor
The Doppler Ultrasonic Area/Velocity Sensor is used in open channels or pipes that run partially full to measure depth (using a capacitive pressure diaphragm) and velocity. Access to the monitoring point is required for installation and maintenance.
- Material Type: PVC and Epoxy
- Pipe Sizes: 150mm (6″) to 2500mm (100″)
- Dimensions: 125mm (5″) L x 50mm (2″) W x 16mm (0.62″) H
- Depth Range: 2m (79″), 4m (158″)
- Doppler Card
- Use the polycarbonate MACE ZX SnapStrap to install this sensor inside a pipe in minutes.