EchoFlo Ultrasonic Depth Sensor
The MACE EchoFlo features patented Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology that allows level measurement in a limited space. With a minimal 2″ (50mm) dead band and narrow beam-width, the EchoFlo can be deployed in a diverse range of applications.
- Wastewater flow measurement through flumes (coupled with a MACE FloPro XCi, AgriFlo XCi or HydroMace XCi)
- Level measurement in small tanks and sumps
- Depth measurement in pipes
- Other control automation applications where non-contact level measurement is desirable or necessary
The MACE EchoFlo is easy to configure using the free EchoCal software and economical to purchase and install.
- Material Type: Polycarbonate and PVDF
- Depth Range: 1.25m (49.2″) or 2.5m (98.4″)
- Thread Type: 1″ NPT
- I/O Card