Flow and Water Quality Monitoring
The FloPro XCi device integrates water quality and quantity monitoring sensors with vital mining, municipal and industrial equipment and assets. Whether you need to measure flow as well as conductivity, pH and rainfall, or utilize a downward looking ultrasonic depth sensor to measure pond levels, the FloPro is fully expandable for your needs. FloPro is easily interfaced to SCADA/telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services for remote data access.
Utilizing MACE Doppler ultrasonic velocity sensors, FloPro has no moving parts and provides minimal obstruction to the flow. MACE Doppler ultrasonic velocity sensors produce superior results under a wide range of hydraulic operating conditions, such as those encountered in wastewater and stormwater flows. Even when the pipe slope is unknown, in surcharge, or flowing in reverse, the FloPro produces accurate and repeatable data, every time.
- Multiple cards for multiple sensor applications
- Ready-to-go straight out of the box
- Remotely access data with MACE WebComm and HydroVu Data Services
- Easily configure with MACE FloCom+ Software
- True average velocity measurement with MASP Technology
- Ruggedized, weatherproof enclosure
- Data logger
- LCD display
- Solar panel/regulator
- Required cards
- Velocity/level sensors
Visit the MACE website for more information