Level TROLL 400 Data Logger
The Level TROLL 400 Data Logger measures and logs water level, water pressure, and temperature in a maintenance-free system ideal for long-term monitoring at flood-prone or high humidity sites. Durable titanium construction guarantees long-lasting performance in fresh or saline groundwater and surface-water environments. Available in non-vented (absolute) pressure ranges up to 1120 ft (341 m). Integrate with telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites.
- Sub-1 inch diameter for easy fit
- Non-vented (absolute) pressure ranges up to 1120 ft (341 m)
- Fully sealed, all titanium construction and sensors
- Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- Direct-read or periodic data download capable
- NIST calibration report
- Rugged twist-lock cable sold separately
- Zero maintenance – No desiccant required.
- Convenient real-time data – Open communication protocols integrate easily with existing telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, SCADA, or data logger/sampling system.
- Protect your data and your equipment – Solid titanium construction outlasts specially coated data loggers, even in harsh environments.
- Reliable data – Advanced accuracy and precision provide high quality results you can trust.
- Streamline data collection and analysis – Powerful software with special logging modes automates water level corrections, post-processing, report generation and data export.
- Reduce field time – Low-power loggers last 10+ years.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
- Level/Pressure/Temperature Data Logger
- Win-Situ 5 Software Available Here
- NIST Calibration Report
|Dimensions||8.5 x .72 in|
|Level/Depth/Pressure Sensor Range||
100 psia: 60 m (197 ft), 100 psig: 70 m (231 ft), 15 psig: 11 m (35 ft), 30 psia: 11 m (35 ft), 30 psig: 21 m (69 ft), 300 psia (200 m (658 ft), 300 psig: 210 m (692 ft), 5 psig: 3.5 m (11.5 ft), 500 psia: 341 m (1120 ft), 500 psig: 351 m (1153 ft)
4-20 mA, Modbus/RS485, SDI-12
Event, Fast Linear, Linear
3.6 V lithium
1.83 cm (0.72 in.) OD
|Level/Depth/Pressure Sensor Accuracy @ 15° C||
±0.05% Full Scale