Rugged BaroTROLL Data Logger
$420.00 USDPrices valid in the US only
The Rugged BaroTROLL Data Logger measures and logs barometric pressure and temperature, data needed to compensate for water level changes due to barometric fluctuations. Use this data logger with non-vented (absolute) Rugged TROLL 100 or 200 water level loggers. Baro Merge Software does the rest for you, automatically correcting water level data for barometric pressure changes.
- Atmospheric compensation for Rugged TROLL 100/200
- 2.62 cm (1.03 in.) diameter
- 2MB of memory with 120,000 data sets and 360,000 data points
- Download data via telemetry system or direct-read cable (sold separately)
- Win-Situ 5 and Baro Merge software
- 10-year internal battery
- NIST calibration report
- Collect data your way – Easy-to-use software and flexible download options give you quick data access via telemetry, direct-read cable or docking station.
- Save money and time in the field – Rugged titanium construction outlasts coated stainless steel data loggers, with batteries that last 10+ years.
- Streamline post-processing – Baro Merge software automatically corrects multiple data logger files from a single unit, also saving original data.
- Simplify data analysis – Easily graph data, generate reports and export files to Excel or other applications.