Rugged Conductivity/Temperature/Depth Meter
$1,048.00–$1,315.00 USDPrices valid in the US only
The Rugged Conductivity/Level/Temperature Meter accurately measures conductivity, water level, and temperature. This ASME-certified tape is ideal for taking conductivity and temperature profiles in boreholes, wells, and open bodies of water. The probe uses a four-electrode system that reduces corrosion, giving you more accurate, reproducible readings. The tape is constructed of high-tensile steel, coated in medium-density polyethylene for maximum durability.
- Submersible stainless steel and Teflon-coated probe
- LCD screen gives conductivity up to 80,000 μS/cm
- Accuracy to each millimeter or 0.01 foot
- Available in metric or U.S. units in lengths up to 100 m (300 ft)
- Easy-to-read yellow tape DC to AC conversion prevents probe corrosion and mineral buildup
- Sensitivity dial filters out false signals from falling water
- Removable, sealed electronics module for easy cleaning
- Stands up to field conditions – Corrosion resistant probe, stretch resistant tape and protected electronics offer long-lasting performance.
- Never have to buy a new tape – Fully serviceable with all parts replaceable.
- Finish projects faster – Well hook, cable guide, and brake leave your hands free for other tasks.