Aqua TROLL 400 Multiparameter Probe
The Aqua TROLL 400 is an all-in-one multiparameter probe that measures 12 water parameters. The probe contains six water quality sensors housed in a sub-2 inch unit, measuring actual and specific conductivity, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, density, dissolved oxygen, ORP, pH, temperature, water level and water pressure.
Use the Aqua TROLL 400 to monitor remediation programs, mine water, production water, coastal environments, stormwater systems, real-time and long-term monitoring, or other applications. Integrate with the VuSitu app, telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites.
- 12 parameters from six sensors
- DO readings automatically compensate for salinity
- Modbus/RS485 or SDI-12 protocols
- Compact instrument
- Durable materials
- Versatile power options (no internal battery)
- Real-time readings (data storage unavailable)
- Ideal for long-term monitoring – Rugged probe can be deployed for months of unattended operation.
- Control project costs – Durable networking probe withstands harsh field conditions.
- Reliable data – Patented, EPA-approved optical RDO sensor, plus multiparameter sensors that prevent drift that comes with age.
- Fits your deployment – Compact design for narrow deployment locations.
- 24/7 data access – Open communication protocols easily integrate into your existing telemetry system and HydroVu Data Services.
- Multiparameter probe
- Replaceable combination pH/ORP sensor
- RDO-X Cap
- Win-Situ 5 Software Available Here
|Level/Depth/Pressure Sensor Range||
110 psia: 76 m (250 ft)
|Level/Depth/Pressure Sensor Accuracy @ 15° C||
±0.1% Full Scale
4.7 cm (1.85 in.) OD
|Conductivity Sensor Range||
5 to 100,000 µS/cm
|Conductivity Sensor Accuracy||
±0.5% + 1 µS/cm
0 to 50 mg/L
±0.1 mg/L from 0 to 8 mg/L, ±0.2 mg/L from 8 to 20 mg/L, ±10% of reading from 20 to 50 mg/L