Con TROLL PRO Process Controller
The Con TROLL Pro Process Controller is a controller with local display and data logging options that helps you simplify process control and continuous monitoring projects. Use the Con TROLL Pro for local installations with SCADA/PLC integration, or use it for remote field monitoring locations.
Low-voltage relays trigger a bell or flashing light, while high-voltage relays can control pumps or gates. Each Con TROLL PRO connects up to two instruments and is available in three models to fit your power needs:
- AC-L Model for local SCADA/PLC control, which logs, displays, and transmits data.
- DC-L Model for remote field deployments, which logs, displays, and transmits data (low-voltage relays only, runs on batteries or solar).
- Communication options include Modbus/RS485 and 4-20 mA
- Data transfer via Bluetooth®Wireless Technology
- Measures ambient temperature and barometric pressure
- Built-in pressure, salinity, and density compensation
- Recognizes sensors automatically
- Connect up to two of the following probes or data loggers: RDO PRO-X, Aqua TROLL 100/200, Aqua TROLL 400, Level TROLL 400/500/700 or Rugged TROLL 200 data loggers
- Streamline data processing – Controller automates post-corrections, compensating for barometric pressure, salinity, and water density.
- Respond to changes faster – 24/7 monitoring and control lets you identify process changes or malfunctions and trigger corrective measures.
- Simple setup and control – Controller lets you program and calibrate instruments from the local display.
- Save energy costs – Program equipment to automatically run based on parameter readings.