RDO PRO-X Dissolved Oxygen Probe
The RDO PRO-X Probe is EPA-approved for Clean Water Act programs, using optical technology to measure dissolved oxygen and temperature in demanding process environments. The RDO PRO-X Probe lets NPDES permit holders monitor influent, effluent and treatment processes, responding quickly to oxygen and temperature changes for more accurate results.
This durable probe requires no calibration, conditioning, or membranes. The sensor cap automates setup, storing calibration coefficients, serial number, and expiration date. When cap expires, simply snap it off and pop on a new one. Integrate with telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites.
- Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, Modbus/RS485, SDI-12)
- Available in standard 10m cable or twist-lock in custom lengths
- Most accurate DO probe on the market (up to ±0.1 mg/L)
- Doesn’t corrode in saline environments
- No interference from hydrogen sulfide, chloride, ammonium, or oils
- Automated sensor cap diagnostic alerts
- Requires only 8 to 36 VDC
- Simplify setup and monitoring – Flexible communication protocols connect to your existing controllers, SCADA, or PLCs.
- Accurate, reliable data – Resists abrasion and photobleaching, with automated calibration that prevents long-term drift.
- Easy maintenance – Smart sensor cap stores vital information and alerts you when it’s time to replace.
- 24/7 data access – View and filter data easily using telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services