RDO Titan Process Probe
The RDO Titan Process Probe is EPA-approved for Clean Water Act programs, using optical technology to measure dissolved oxygen and temperature in demanding process environments.
Ideal for long-term monitoring and process control, the instrument’s titanium body features a robust optical sensor that requires no membranes, with minimal maintenance and calibrations.
- Titanium construction: won’t corrode in saline environments
- Includes detachable cable available in custom lengths (Modbus only)
- EPA-approved methods (See seal for approved message)
- Most accurate DO probe on the market (up to ±0.1 mg/L)
- No interference from hydrogen sulfide, chloride, ammonium, or oils
- Automated sensor cap diagnostic alerts
- Performs in harsh environments – Titanium construction resists corrosion, outlasting other specially coated instruments.
- Minimal maintenance – Sensor cap stores calibration coefficients, serial number and expiration date. Simply pop on a new cap when the old one expires.
- Accurate, reliable data – Unlike membrane-based sensors, probe is insensitive to common interferences, with automated calibration to prevent long-term drift.