smarTROLL RDO Handheld
$650.00–$1,340.00 USDPrices valid in the US only
The smarTROLL Rugged Dissolved Oxygen Handheld system merges smartphone mobility with an innovative optical RDO sensor. Ideal for water quality testing spot checks, the probe measures and records dissolved oxygen, barometric pressure, air and water temperature, sending data wirelessly to your iOS™ or Android™ smartphone or tablet.
- Real-time data
- Auto-calibration functions
- Site tagging with photos and GPS coordinates
- Rechargeable Power Pack for Android & iOS
- Field-replaceable sensor cap
- Instant data-sharing
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- Reduce costs — Use your existing iOS or Android mobile device and never have to purchase bulky, expensive meters again.
- Smart, easy monitoring — The VuSitu mobile app for Android and iOS eliminates training and setup.
- Faster spot checks — Device automatically recognizes calibration solutions and corrects for barometric pressure.
- Streamline data sharing — Get instant results and email them on the spot.
- RDO Fast Cap
- smarTROLL RDO Probe
- SmarTROLL Power Pack
- Cable available in 3 different lengths: 5 ft, 15 ft, 30 ft (1.5 m, 4.6 m, 9.1 m)
- Weighted restrictor
- Calibration cup
- Quick Start Guide and NIST-traceable certificate of analysis
An iOS or Android device (such as an iPad Mini or Rugged Android Tablet) is required for use and must be purchased separately. The VuSitu app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.