smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld
The smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld system allows you to instantly collect data on 14 water quality parameters, all from your Android™ or iOS™ mobile device. Our reliable water quality sensors record conductivity, pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, water level/pressure, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, density, air and water temperature, and barometric pressure, sending data wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet.
- Real-time data
- Instant data-sharing
- Replaceable Battery Pack (iOS) or rechargeable Power Pack (Android)
- Site tagging with photos and GPS coordinates
- Auto-calibration functions
- Field-replaceable sensor
- Compatible with low-flow kit (sold separately)
- Reduce costs – Use your existing iOS or Android mobile device and avoid buying bulky, expensive meters.
- Save time in the field — The intuitive mobile app (iSitu App for iOS or VuSitu App for Android) simplifies data collection, with calibrations that last for months. No training required, and no waiting for warmup or setup.
- Easy data-sharing – Probe gives you instant results that can be emailed on the spot.
- Get built-in support — access free, 24/7 tech support right from the app.
- smarTROLL MP Probe
- Bluetooth-enabled Battery Pack with 4 1.5 V AA batteries for iOS or rechargeable Power Pack for Android.
- Cable, available in 4 different lengths: 1.5 m, 4.6 m, 9.1 m, 30.5 m (5 ft, 15 ft, 30 ft, 100 ft); a 76 m/250 ft cable is available for Android Power Pack only
- Weighted restrictor
- Combo Calibration/Storage cup
- Quick Start Guide and NIST-traceable certificate of analysis
An iOS or Android device (such as an iPod touch or CAT phone) is required for use and must be purchased separately. The iSitu App for iOS devices must be downloaded through the Apple iTunes store, and the VuSitu App for Android devices must be downloaded through the Google Play store.