Aqua TROLL 600 Firmware 2.01
Please contact us for international orders.
- Download the firmware update zip to your computer.
- Unzip the files.
- Remove the SD card from the unit and insert it into your computer. You may need a micro SD card adapter to connect the SD card to your computer. One is included with your Aqua TROLL 600, but any micro SD card adapter can be used.
- Copy the firmware update files into the ISI.FW folder on the SD card. If no ISI.FW folder exists, create a new folder and name it “ISI.FW” without the quotation marks. It must be named exactly as shown, in capital letters.
- Install the SD card into the instrument and install the battery cover.
- Turn on the LCD screen by inverting the sonde so the sensor end faces up.
- Access the instrument menu by tapping the Aqua TROLL 600 logo on the yellow label three times. For more information on accessing menus, see “LCD Screen” in the instrument manual.
- Scroll to “Updates” by tilting the instrument. Access the Updates menu by tapping the Aqua TROLL 600 logo once.
- Scroll to “Sonde” by tilting the instrument. Tap the Aqua TROLL 600 logo once.
- The LCD screen will display the current firmware version on the left, then an arrow, and the new firmware version on the right.
- Scroll to “Yes” by tilting the instrument. Tap the Aqua TROLL 600 logo once.
- The LCD screen will display icons while updating. Once the update is complete the Aqua TROLL 600 and LCD screen will restart.