U.S. list price starting at $795 per unit*
Remote Monitoring Within ReachWhether you’re monitoring groundwater or surface water, continuous data collection can be the best way to fully understand what’s happening in the water. VuLink cellular or satellite telemetry makes long-term deployment practical, secure and effective, for less than you’d expect.
It’s never been this easy to set up your telemetry device and know for sure that it’s working and ready to transmit data.
Use VuLink anywhere in the world, with cellular or satellite coverage across multiple networks and in-well Iridium satellite coverage with customized data compression.
LTE Category M1 and NB-IoT networks offer massive power savings, delivering two to five times the battery life of similar devices.
U.S. list price starting at $795 per unit.*
*Valid in the U.S. only. International customers, please contact your local representative.
With VuLink, connecting your instruments to telemetry is so simple, there's no reason not to make remote monitoring part of your program. What could you do with user-friendly telemetry that actually makes long-term data collection easy?
View a list of our VuLink Networks
View the VuLink Specification Sheet
Spend time with your data, not with your equipment
VuLink was designed to address every issue that makes remote monitoring difficult, at a cost that will challenge your assumptions.
- Continuous GPS automatically locates and marks devices on maps, synching devices and locations, increasing data quality, and making it easier to track free-floating buoys.
- Encrypted Connections use SSL encryption to protect your data in transit to HydroVu, ensuring trust in your results across your entire organization.
- All LTE networks that support 4G Cat M1/NB-IoT, including Verizon, expand connectivity. An on-board eSIM permits network changes. And all In-Situ cellular telemetry devices can use our MVNO to access cellular networks anywhere.
- VuLink can also read pulse inputs, arbitrary Modbus registers and SDI-12 inputs, all configured in VuSitu. And the new Load-Bearing Universal Adaptor accessory makes connecting any device both reliable and simple.
- Enhanced In-Device Alarms wake up VuLink and transmit off schedule. Use HydroVu data Services to change data transmission frequency when specific conditions are met.
- Enhanced Reliability includes a sealed body designed to go in the water. Venting enables desiccant-free operation with non-vented and vented instrumentation. Ryton construction holds up to 280 lbs. And firmware can be updated over the air.
- VuSitu Mobile App compatibility enables advanced setup on your iOS or Android device. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) communications support connection without pairing or cables. And Beacon Mode BLE communication lets you connect to VuLink and connected instruments without physical access.
- Free Global Cellular Data: VuLink offers free data for life, right out of the box, no setup required.