Aqua TROLL Rhodamine WT Sensor
$1,995.00 USDPrices valid in the US only
The Aqua TROLL Rhodamine WT Sensor improves accuracy of tracer studies with patented Integrated Optical Compensation. This new technology provides stability at lower detection limits for more detailed river, coastal and groundwater studies. Our Rhodamine WT Sensor is compatible with the Aqua TROLL 500 or Aqua TROLL 600 mutiprobes, which offer wireless Bluetooth® data collection and mobile app.
- Measurement range: 0-100 RFU, 0-1000μg/L
- Linearity: R2>0.999 for serial dilutions Rhodamine WT across full range
- Resolution: 0.001 RFU or 0.01 μg/L
- Integrated Optical Compensation: In-Situ’s patented technology uses a second detector to compensate for LED drift over temperature and time, providing more accurate, stable measurements.
- Ambient Light Rejection: External light can introduce bias in your data, but our fluorometers block external light for reliable performance in any setting.
- Isolated Optical Frequencies: Using two or more sensors simultaneously typically creates interference among sensors. Our sensors use separate frequencies, providing a unique digital signature for each light source to minimize interference and improve accuracy.
- Better data for better decision-making: Integrated Optical Compensation provides more stable, accurate data that indicates true flow conditions.
- No-hassle maintenance: Sensor features internal diagnostics and simplified calibration, also requiring a low volume of calibration solution.
- Customize your sensors: Use multiple sensors at the same time simultaneously without interference, purchasing only the sensors you need.
- Versatile uses: This sensor is ideal for tracer studies, contaminant fate and transport studies and other groundwater applications.