Aqua TROLL Temperature and Conductivity Sensor
$795.00 USDPrices valid in the US only
- Water temperature measurement
- Actual and specific conductivity
- Total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Cleanable conductivity wiper
- Automatic temperature compensation for more accurate water temperature monitoring
- Water temperature measurement range from -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F)
- Water conductivity measurement range from 0 to 350,000 μS/cm
- Salinity measurements from 0 to 350 PSU
- TDS measurements from 0 to 350 ppt
- Versatile uses: Wide sensor range performs in a variety of conditions, including surface water profiling, municipal applications and aquaculture.
- Reliable data: Stable sensor technology minimizes drift.
- Easy setup: Simplified calibration with solution auto-detect speeds up sampling.
- Streamlined data collection: can be used for long term monitoring, remote monitoring via telemetry, groundwater sampling or in spot checking applications