Aqua TROLL pH/ORP Sensor
$675.00 USDPrices valid in the US only
This combination pH sensor and ORP sensor has been redesigned to significantly increase sensor stability and data accuracy while minimizing maintenance.
- Glass electrode pH sensor
- pH measurement to 0.01 pH resolution with accuracy of +/-0.1 pH unit or better
- Long Term Stability: The Aqua TROLL pH sensor change is 0.0008 pH/day, or a change of 0.1 pH in 125 days! Learn more »
- ORP probe accuracy of +/-5mV across range of +/-1400mV
- pH electrode consists of pH-sensitive glass with voltage proportional to hydrogen ion concentration
- Uses potentiometric method for pH measurement
- ORP sensor uses a potassium chloride (KCl) solution
- Accurate water quality data: Reference electrode supplies a stable output for measuring ORP and pH in a wide range of applications.
- Minimal maintenance: Increased ph/ORP sensor stability, refillable reference solution and replaceable reference junction streamlines maintenance.
- Simplified data collection: Suitable for remote monitoring via telemetry, wired or wireless installation methods.