Rugged TROLL 200 Data Logger
$595.00 USDPrices valid in the US only
The economical Rugged TROLL 200 measures and logs water level, water pressure, and temperature, also featuring a cabled setup for direct-read or telemetry data access. This non-vented (absolute) water level logger is ideal for flood-prone or high humidity environments, with titanium construction for added durability in fresh or saline groundwater and surface-water environments. Integrate with telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites.
- Non-vented (absolute) pressure measurement
- Available in several pressure ranges up to 250 ft (76 m).
- 2.62 cm (1.03 in.) diameter
- 2MB of memory with 120,000 data sets and 360,000 data points
- Download data via telemetry system, Rugged TROLL Docking Station or direct-read cable (sold separately)
- Titanium body with Delrin nose cone and backend
- 10-year internal battery
- Quick-disconnect cable
- NIST calibration report
- Faster setup and data collection – Easy-to-use software and flexible download options give you quick data access via telemetry and HydroVu Data Services, direct-read cable or docking station.
- Reduce project costs – Economical water level logger gives you real-time data on a budget, with titanium construction that outlasts coated stainless steel data loggers.
- Spend less time in the field – Zero-maintenance water level logger requires no dessicant, and batteries last 10+ years.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.