Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sonde
The Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sondeis a customizable, powerful multiparameter sonde. It combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility, allowing you the ability to collect and analyze data using the VuSitu Mobile App on your mobile device. Rugged in groundwater and corrosion-resistant in surface water, the Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sonde delivers accurate data in an easy-to-use, customizable instrument. Features include a quick-read LCD status screen for visual indicators of overall readiness, battery life, internal log, and sensor status, as well as integrated Bluetooth® connection for wireless data access, and an onboard micro SD card for data backup and download.
Low power consumption with 9+ months of battery life, and advanced antifouling to protect all sensors, make it perfect for challenging environments and long-term deployments in fresh and salt water applications. The Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sonde features self-compensating turbidity, optical RDO, and level, and comes in vented and non-vented options. It is the only multiparameter sonde to have a sub-2 inch passive and active antifouling system for all sensors, including conductivity. Every detail has been engineered for maximum accuracy and minimum hassle. This flexible, data-ready sonde easily integrates with telemetry systems and our new HydroVu Data Services platform for real-time feedback on all your remote water monitoring sites. Access to your data has never been this easy.
- Base sensor configuration includes optical RDO(EPA-approved RDO Technology), pH/ORP, turbidity, conductivity, temperature, and pressure
- Ammonium, chloride and nitrate ISE nutrient sensors available
- Rhodamine WT, Chlorophyll a, and Blue Green Algae – Phycocyanin (BGA-PC) and Phycoerythrin (BGA-PE) – sensors available.
- Long-term pH stability: the Aqua TROLL 600 pH change is 0.0008 pH/day, or a change of 0.1 pH in 125 days. Learn more »
- Sub-2 inch passive and active antifouling system for all sensors, including cleanable conductivity
- Vented (gauged) or non-vented (absolute) pressure measurement
- Wireless Bluetooth® connection to the VuSitu Mobile App for iOS / Android or Win-Situ 5 for PC/laptop
- Site tagging, GPS coordinates, and auto-calibration functions through the VuSitu Mobile App
- LCD display for visual indication of overall probe functionality and battery, sensor, and log status
- Internal memory plus an integrated micro SD card for data backup and download
- RuggedCable options in poly or Tefzel for use in harsh environments
- Field-tested design with corrosion-resistant housing
- NIST traceable factory calibration
- Dual-sided restrictor acts as a storage cup between deployments
- Compatible with low-flow system (sold separately)
- Customize to your needs – Flexible instrument that can be configured and modified based on the unique requirements of each site. Wet-mateable connectors and universal ports allow you to change sensors on the fly, so you can monitor the parameters you need for each job.
- Minimal maintenance and field time – Drift-resistant sensors, long-lasting battery power, and corrosion-resistant design support long-deployments. Active and passive antifouling systems reduce cleaning requirements and extend the life of your investment. Reliable data logging and plenty of memory mean less trips to the field.
- Get more accurate data — High-accuracy sensors come factory calibrated to give you the most reliable data possible. Smart sensors store information internally, maintaining data and calibration within the sensor for traceable results.
- Quick and easy data-sharing – Sonde gives you real-time data access and instant results that can be emailed on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
- Get built-in support — access free, 24/7 tech support right from the mobile app.
With the release of the Aqua TROLL 600, In-Situ has decided to cease production of the TROLL 9500 Multiparameter Sonde. For Technical support for the TROLL 9500, please contact In-Situ at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-446-7488.
- Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sonde, custom configured for your application
- Two Alkaline D batteries
- Micro SD card
- Sensor installation tools
- Maintenance supplies
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual Available Here
- Win-Situ 5 Software Available Here
- NIST traceable factory calibration
In order to get the most accurate readings possible with your Aqua TROLL 600, we recommend the following calibration procedure.
Watch an overview of the Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sonde:
See the advantages of the Aqua TROLL 600 turbidity sensor:
Part Numbers for Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sonde
|0074040||9 m (30 ft), Non-vented|
|0074050||30 m (100 ft), Non-vented|
|0074060||76 m (250 ft), Non-vented|
|0074070||200 m (650 ft), Non-vented|
|0074080||9 m (30 ft), Vented|
|0074090||30 m (100 ft), Vented|
|0074100||76 m (250 ft), Vented|
|0074110||200 m (650 ft), Vented|
No pressure, 9 m (30 ft), 30 m (100 ft), 76 m (250 ft), 200 m (650 ft)